This weekend’s Merseyside Derby may be the subject of the latest challenge but the hostilities that exist between Everton and Liverpool aren’t likely to affect The Professor.
Our man has streaked ahead at the top of this season’s table having vanquished another foe last week.
Putting himself in the firing line on this occasion is Reds fan @JamieDavidWynne and judging by his predictions he’s feeling pretty confident about his team’s chances at Goodison Park.
But as many have found out already out you need more than just a spring in your step to beat the bearded calculator at his own game.
Before we get stuck in to the action, here’s a reminder of how things stand at present.
No contest so far.
Will Jamie fare any better?
As ever he’s been given a £25 FREE BET to use as he wishes ahead of the big game.
He may be tempted to have a dabble on his Phillipe Coutinho shout at odds of 8/1.
The format here is simple.
For each correct pick, the entrant will be awarded the odds paid out on that selection.
For example, a correct 20/1 selection will reward 20 points. There will be no penalty for an incorrect selection.
Looks like The Prof thinks another feisty encounter is in store. But why? Let’s find out:
– Five of the last six Merseyside derbies have ended in a draw.
– Liverpool have only been losing at half-time in one of their last nine matches
– Philippe Coutinho’s last five Liverpool goals have all come first in the match and Liverpool have taken the lead in 12 of their last 16 PL meetings.
– There’s been 10 red cards in the last 21 meetings between the two sides.
How do you think they’ll get on? Join in the conversation via @Ladbrokes!
Terms and Conditions summary:
– One chosen fan blogger, will be contacted and asked if they’d like to take part before receiving their £25 FREE BET and choosing their selections.
– Ladbrokes News Team will then inform the participant of their selections so that both parties are fully aware of what’s been chosen in advance to kick off.
– After the chosen game we will add up scores and make the blogger aware of the outcome in a news story.
– Scores will be settled based on the pre-match odds given directly before kick-off of the stated game.
– The four semi-finalists will go head-to-head in a knockout format to win the Take On #TheProfessor trophy at the end of the season.
– The chosen candidate will have 24 hours to get back to us with their selections before we look for another contender.
– The promoter is Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered in Gibraltar, number 44, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.
For full Terms and Conditions please click here:
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing.
Fancy a flutter? Sign up today to claim up to £50 in free bets.