The international break has only given The Professor more time to analyse all the facts and stats ahead of his latest clash.
And given the fact that our bearded calculator is in such a rich vein of form it’s looking pretty ominous for Stoke fan, @JohnShaw85.
Like his fellow brethren, John is confident about his team’s chances.
But as so many others have already found out, any sense of optimism can be quickly shattered when pitted against our betting genius.
The Prof has no time for club loyalties, only cold, hard factual data.
And as you can see here his approach is certainly reaping rewards…
As ever our contestant been given a £25 FREE BET to use as he wishes ahead of the big game.
And in terms of the competition’s format, it’s pretty simple.
For each correct pick, the entrant will be awarded the odds paid out on that selection.
For example, a correct 20/1 selection will reward 20 points. There will be no penalty for an incorrect selection.
Here’s what they’ve gone with…
The Prof thinks both sides will have to be content with a share of the spoils. But why?
– Stoke haven’t won against Swansea in their last nine league meetings but they do go into this clash unbeaten in four. Meanwhile, Garry Monk’s side are unbeaten at home this term so it’s easy to see the points being shared.
– The visitors have only scored more than one goal in one of their last 11 away games so a low-scoring draw is on the cards.
– Only Jamie Vardy has opened the scoring on more occasions than Andre Ayew this season. The Swans’ new talisman looks a solid pick to put his side ahead here.
How do you think they’ll get on? Join in the conversation via @Ladbrokes!
Terms and Conditions summary:
– One chosen fan blogger, will be contacted and asked if they’d like to take part before receiving their £25 FREE BET and choosing their selections.
– Ladbrokes News Team will then inform the participant of their selections so that both parties are fully aware of what’s been chosen in advance to kick off.
– After the chosen game we will add up scores and make the blogger aware of the outcome in a news story.
– Scores will be settled based on the pre-match odds given directly before kick-off of the stated game.
– The four semi-finalists will go head-to-head in a knockout format to win the Take On #TheProfessor trophy at the end of the season.
– The chosen candidate will have 24 hours to get back to us with their selections before we look for another contender.
– The promoter is Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered in Gibraltar, number 44, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.
For full Terms and Conditions please click here:
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing.
Fancy a flutter? Sign up today to claim up to £50 in free bets