It’s all looking rosy again for The Professor following a barnstorming performance last weekend. Our man successfully called the outcome of West Ham’s clash with West Brom and he’s hungry for more.
The Saturday evening kick-off is the subject of this latest challenge with Chelsea fan @Jdf_1394 hoping his side can do the business against struggling Bournemouth.
In fact, both parties are predicting a win for Jose Mourinho’s lacklustre outfit.
Before we take a look at the predictions let’s remind ourselves how this seasons’ tipping table is shaping up:
As ever our contestant been given a £25 FREE BET to use as he wishes ahead of the big game.
And in terms of the competition’s format, it’s pretty simple.
For each correct pick, the entrant will be awarded the odds paid out on that selection.
For example, a correct 20/1 selection will reward 20 points. There will be no penalty for an incorrect selection.
Here’s how they’re calling it:
Not much between our pair. But how is The Professor aiming to outfox his opponent?
- “Chelsea have only won three of their seven home games in the Premier League this season. Two of those came against teams below them in the table.”
- “Bournemouth have been behind at the break in eight of their 14 Premier League games.”
“Blues bad boy Diego Costa has opened the scoring for Chelsea in two of those three home victories. He may be bleary eyed and on the naughty step but he has to start on Saturday.”
How do you think they’ll get on? Join in the conversation via @Ladbrokes!
Terms and Conditions summary:
– One chosen fan blogger, will be contacted and asked if they’d like to take part before receiving their £25 FREE BET and choosing their selections.
– Ladbrokes News Team will then inform the participant of their selections so that both parties are fully aware of what’s been chosen in advance to kick off.
– After the chosen game we will add up scores and make the blogger aware of the outcome in a news story.
– Scores will be settled based on the pre-match odds given directly before kick-off of the stated game.
– The four semi-finalists will go head-to-head in a knockout format to win the Take On #TheProfessor trophy at the end of the season.
– The chosen candidate will have 24 hours to get back to us with their selections before we look for another contender.
– The promoter is Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered in Gibraltar, number 44, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.
For full Terms and Conditions please click here:
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing.
Fancy a flutter? Sign up today to claim up to £50 in free bets