The weekend’s Premier League action kicks off with Arsenal visiting Sunderland, and the Gunners have every chance to extend their 13-game unbeaten run.
Since an opening-day 4-3 loss to Liverpool, Arsene Wenger’s men have put together a fine stretch of results in all competitions.
They can go top of the table if they avoid defeat the Stadium of Light, and both the odds and recent history heavily suggest that will be the case.
The Gunners may have drawn 0-0 here last season, but they haven’t tasted a league loss in this part of the north-east since 2009.
Wenger’s charges were held to a stalemate by Middlesbrough a week ago, but results elsewhere ensured it wasn’t a terrible result.
The draw did extend Arsenal’s excellent defensive record however, with the Londoners keeping seven clean sheets in their last eight games.
For the superstitious among you this Halloween however, Sunderland have a knack of picking up wins around this time of year.
In each of the past four seasons, the Black Cats have ended dismal starts by winning a match between gameweeks nine and 11.
In the last two campaigns, that win has come on Gameweek 10 – this weekend.
But should this game go to form, one man who could shine is Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
The England international starred with both goals against Reading in the 2-0 EFL Cup win on Tuesday, and is 13/2 to score first.
The winger is 2/1 to score anytime, and with concerns that Theo Walcott is nursing a minor hamstring injury, Oxlade-Chamberlain could be the man to capitalise.
Olivier Giroud made his comeback from injury in that victory over the Royals, and the Frenchman leads the first goalscorer betting at 10/3.
Plus, having a bet on the big Saturday lunch-time game?
Bet £20 In-Play on Sunderland v Arsenal and get a free £10 In-Play Bet on Everton v West Ham!*
Mobile or Tablet only. Minimum odds of 1/2. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
1. Place a bet of £/€20 or more in-play on Sunderland v Arsenal (KO 12:30) on Saturday 29th October at minimum odds of 1/2. You will then receive a free IN-PLAY bet of £/€10 to redeem on Everton v West Ham (Sunday 30th October, KO 13:30).
2. In-play bets that are Cashed Out will not qualify for the offer.
3. Provided you place a Single in-play bet of £/€20 or more on Sunderland v Arsenal which meets the qualifying criteria, you will then receive the £/€10 free bet, regardless of other in-play bets placed on the game.
4. Offer is available to new and existing MOBILE OR TABLET CUSTOMERS ONLY. Offer does NOT apply to customers betting online, through sms, via telephone or to shop customers.
5. Only one in-play free bet value issued of £/€10. One per customer.
6. The £/€10 free bet will be paid into your account at the kick-off of Everton v West Ham.
7. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in this promotion.
8. Void bets do not count.
9. Bets placed with Free Bets do not count towards the offer.
10. Free Bets can be redeemed through Online, Mobile or Telebetting.
11. The Free Bet can only be redeemed on an in-play bet on Everton v West Ham.
12. Free Bets must be used in their entirety as a Win Single and cannot be split into multiple stakes. A Free Bet cannot be partially redeemed. If you attempt to place a bet for a lesser total stake than the value of your Free Bet, the remaining value of the Free Bet will be void.
13. Free Bets are non-refundable. Stakes will not be returned on winning bets placed with Free Bets.
14. Free Bets cannot be redeemed on any other online product or event including other Football events.
15. Redeemed Free Bets will not count toward qualification to view streamed events.
16. Free Bets do not count towards qualifying for any other promotional offers.
17. Bets placed on Ladbrokes Exchange do not qualify for the promotion.
18. Ladbrokes reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude individual customers from this and other promotions, including money back and Free Bet offers.
19. Ladbrokes accepts no responsibility for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during the promotion.
20. Offer is open to customers living in the UK and Republic of Ireland only.
21. Ladbrokes may determine at its sole discretion whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate.
22. In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions, Ladbrokes reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion.
23. The promoter is Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered in Gibraltar, number 44, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.
PLEASE BET RESPONSIBLY. gambleaware.co.uk
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing