Words like ‘bouncebackability’ don’t usually pass the lips of a man as refined as The Professor.
But while our betting genius may take offence at such low-brow maxims he’s unlikely to argue with the sentiment.
Because having suffered a first defeat in six contests last time out a rapid response is most definitely on the agenda.
The prize on offer for our challenger is a £25 FREE BET.
However, restoring his pride is all the Prof cares about.
@is in the firing line this week, a sci-fi aficionado who’ll be hoping her predictions are out of this world…
How did The Professor come to these conclusions? Here are the facts that stats that are imprinted upon his mind:
– Newcastle have failed to score in their last four matches on the road and are only going one way at present. They’ll be in big trouble once they lose this one to a resurgent Leicester outfit.
– Meanwhile, QPR have scored in their last nine away games and look good value to at least get on the scoresheet again when they head to Anfield.
– Chelsea haven’t scored more than two goals at home in the Premier League since December 3. Sure, they’ll want to put their ‘boring’ tag to one side in their bid to claim the title. But they may have to settle for another functional victory.
Here are they key Terms and Conditions. For full T&Cs please click here.
1. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in this promotion.
2. One winning participant, selected at random, will be contacted via Twitter and asked to submit their predictions for the upcoming round of selected games.
3. Prospective contestants will be chosen well in advance of the upcoming round of games. The Ladbrokes News team will need to receive contestants’ predictions by 10am at the latest the day before the first game of that round is due to take place. Otherwise, Ladbrokes reserves the right to select a new participant.
4. The Ladbrokes News team will then inform the participant of their selections so that both parties are fully aware of what’s been chosen in advance of the first game due to take place that weekend.
5. There will be a total of one point awarded for each correct result and a bonus two points will be awarded if you successfully predict a correct score.
6. In the event of a draw, once all games have been played, you will be asked a relevant tie-breaker question, chosen at the News team’s discretion. If you answer the tie-break question correctly, you win; if you answer incorrectly, the Ladbrokes News Team wins and the prize will rollover.
7. Free bet token will be valid for 7 days.
8. Free bet token value will be £/€25 (or currency equivalent), unless the prize rolls over.
9. In the event that the News Team are declared the winner, the prize fund will rollover in increments of £/€25 for each week/round of games.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing.
Fancy a flutter? Sign-up today and grab a £25 free bet