When it comes to tipping and putting your reputation on the line we all know you need big cajones in the face of adversity.
You also require sound logic and a cool head.
That leads us nearly into this week’s competition. It’s a match-up of two contrasting styles, that’s for sure.
Our latest plucky challenger, @jamesmckeown1967 laid the gauntlet down to The Professor via Social Media in the hope of landing a whopping £125 FREE BET.
— James McKeown (@jamesmckeown67) April 22, 2015
Sure, he got his wish. But is he all brawn and no brains?
As usual, the format is simple. One point will be awarded for a correct result with three points for guessing the correct score.
– Southampton have won their last three home games without conceding and the Premier League’s meanest defence can extend that streak against Tottenham.
– Burnley haven’t scored in their last four games while Leicester have won their last three, scoring two goals in each of those victories.
– Most of us are familiar with Jose Mourinho’s managerial hoodoo over Arsene Wenger. The Frenchman is yet to record a single victory in 12 attempts against his rival. However, with the Gunners scoring in each of their last 21 Premier League home games expect to see them on the scoresheet.
Here are they key Terms and Conditions. For full T&Cs please click here.
1. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in this promotion.
2. One winning participant, selected at random, will be contacted via Twitter and asked to submit their predictions for the upcoming round of selected games.
3. Prospective contestants will be chosen well in advance of the upcoming round of games. The Ladbrokes News team will need to receive contestants’ predictions by 10am at the latest the day before the first game of that round is due to take place. Otherwise, Ladbrokes reserves the right to select a new participant.
4. The Ladbrokes News team will then inform the participant of their selections so that both parties are fully aware of what’s been chosen in advance of the first game due to take place that weekend.
5. There will be a total of one point awarded for each correct result and a bonus two points will be awarded if you successfully predict a correct score.
6. In the event of a draw, once all games have been played, you will be asked a relevant tie-breaker question, chosen at the News team’s discretion. If you answer the tie-break question correctly, you win; if you answer incorrectly, the Ladbrokes News Team wins and the prize will rollover.
7. Free bet token will be valid for 7 days.
8. Free bet token value will be £/€25 (or currency equivalent), unless the prize rolls over.
9. In the event that the News Team are declared the winner, the prize fund will rollover in increments of £/€25 for each week/round of games.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing.
Fancy a flutter? Sign up today to claim up to £25 in free bets!