The curtain is about to be brought down on another Premier League season but before England’s top-flight signs off we’ll be treated to 10 final day games.
Yes, we’ll wave goodbye to the 2016-17 season this Sunday with Chelsea already confirmed as champions and Hull City, Middlesbrough and Sunderland heading back to the Championship.
Only the race for the top four is yet to be decided with Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester City ready to duke it out.
However, while that particular storyline has an uncertain ending there is one thing that’s pretty much nailed-on.
And it’s the subject of our latest whopping enhancement…
NEW ONLINE AND MOBILE CUSTOMERS
A yellow card to be shown in any Premier League final day game @ 33/1!*
New Ladbrokes Online & Mobile customers: Simply register today, deposit a minimum of £/€5, and then place your first bet as a single bet of £/€1 on a yellow card being shown in any Premier League game (33/1) on Sunday 21st May. If the bet loses, we will refund your stake £/€1 as a free bet, paid into your account within 24 hours. Winning bets will be settled at the standard price and the additional winnings from the enhanced price paid into your account within 24 hours. The extra winnings will be paid in Free Bet tokens. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
It might be the end of the season but there’s bound to be at least one booking across the division.
If you like the look of this banker then get involved. And if we don’t see a yellow card issued you’ll get your Money Back as a free bet!
Click here to sign-up and for the latest Premier League odds.
1. New Ladbrokes Online & Mobile customers: Simply register today, deposit a minimum of £/€5, and then place your first bet as a single bet of £/€1 on a yellow card being shown in any Premier League game (33/1) on Sunday 21st May.
2. Bets placed in accordance with the terms and conditions will be eligible for the enhanced odds of 33/1 for a yellow card being shown in any Premier League game on Sunday 21st May. Maximum one qualifying bet per customer.
3. If the bet loses, we will refund your stake £/€1 as a free bet, paid into your account within 24 hours.
4. This offer is available from 5pm on Thursday 18th May until 15:00 on Sunday 21st May.
5. The offer is not available through Telebetting, Text Betting, Ladbrokes Exchange or in Ladbrokes shops.
6. Customers that have an existing Online account with Ladbrokes do not qualify for this promotion.
7. We cannot accept new customers from, or offer this promotion in, certain countries – see here for Restricted Territories.
8. Winning bets will be settled at the standard price and the additional winnings from the enhanced price paid into your account within 24 hours. The extra winnings will be paid in Free Bet tokens.
9. Free Bets can be redeemed through Online or Mobile only.
10. Free Bets must be used in their entirety as a Win Single on any sport and cannot be split into multiple stakes. A Free Bet cannot be partially redeemed. If you attempt to place a bet for a lesser total stake than the value of your Free Bet, the remaining value of the Free Bet will be void.
11. Free Bets are non-refundable. Stakes will not be returned on winning bets placed with Free Bets.
12. Free Bets cannot be redeemed on any other online product; Poker, Casino, Live Casino, Games, Bingo, Lottos, Virtuals, Slots, Exchange or be used to fund Tote or Pool bets.
13. Redeemed Free Bets will not count toward qualification to view streamed events.
14. Free Bets do not count towards qualifying for any other promotional offers.
15. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in any Ladbrokes promotion.
16. Ladbrokes accepts no responsibility for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during the promotion.
17. Ladbrokes reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude individual customers from any Ladbrokes promotions, including Money Back and Free Bet offers.
18. Ladbrokes may determine, at its discretion, whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate.
19. If the terms of the offer are breached or there is evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, enhanced payments, Free Bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, Ladbrokes reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus.
20. In addition Ladbrokes reserves the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, Free Bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer’s identity prior to us crediting any free bet or offer to their account.
21. In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions Ladbrokes reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion.
22. The promoter is Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered in Gibraltar, number 44, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing