The 228th Merseyside derby takes place this weekend, and the odds suggest Liverpool are set to continue their recent dominance over local rivals Everton.
Jurgen Klopp’s men lead the head-to-head record with 90 wins to 66, and in recent years Liverpool’s superiority has only grown.
Everton haven’t defeated their near neighbours since 2010, failing to win all of the last 13 meetings.
And the story gets worse at Anfield, where the Toffees are winless in the 21st century.
So as Ronald Koeman’s side seek a first win at their former home since 1999, our traders make them the outsiders at 4/1.
Although at least one team has failed to score in three of the last four meetings but you’ve got to fancy both sides to net this time around.
Both goalkeepers have been beaten in 20 of Liverpool’s fixtures this season – a Premier League high – while Romelu Lukaku is enjoying his best career yet.
So it’s no surprise that both teams to score is odds-on at 8/11.
Those stats also lend themselves to backing Liverpool to win and both teams to score at 9/4.
Assuming there will be goals at Anfield, the next question is, who gets them?
Of Liverpool’s tricky trio of Sadio Mane, Philippe Coutinho and Roberto Firmino, it’s the former who has been most potent in front of goal.
The former Southampton man is on 12 for the campaign, and is 9/2 to break the deadlock.
Firmino is the same price, while 6/1 says Coutinho puts Liverpool 1-0 up.
And with Lukaku the only Evertonian to net more than four league goals this season, he’s by far the most likely Toffee to trouble Liverpool’s defence.
Plus – Are you having a bet on Saturday’s big lunch-time clash?
Bet £20 In-Play on Liverpool v Everton and get a free £10 In-Play Bet on Swansea City v Middlesbroughe (KO 13:30 Sunday)!*
Terms and Conditions
1. Place a bet of £/€20 or more in-play on Liverpool v Everton (KO 12:30) on Saturday 1st April at minimum odds of 1/2. You will then receive a free in-play bet of £/€10 to redeem on Swansea City v Middlesbrough (Sunday 2nd April 13:30).
2. In-play bets that are Cashed Out will not qualify for the offer.
3. Provided you place a Single in-play bet of £/€20 or more on Liverpool v Everton which meets the qualifying criteria, you will then receive the £/€10 free bet, regardless of other in-play bets placed on the game.
4. Offer is available to new and existing MOBILE OR TABLET CUSTOMERS ONLY. Offer does NOT apply to customers betting online, through sms, via telephone or to shop customers.
5. Only one in-play free bet value issued of £/€10. One per customer.
6. The £/€10 free bet will be paid into your account at the kick-off of Swansea City v Middlesbrough.
7. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in this promotion.
8. Void bets do not count.
9. Bets placed with Free Bets do not count towards the offer.
10. Free Bets can be redeemed through Online, Mobile or Telebetting.
11. The Free Bet can only be redeemed on an in-play bet on Swansea City v Middlesbrough on Sunday 2nd April.
12. Free Bets must be used in their entirety as a Win Single and cannot be split into multiple stakes. A Free Bet cannot be partially redeemed. If you attempt to place a bet for a lesser total stake than the value of your Free Bet, the remaining value of the Free Bet will be void.
13. Free Bets are non-refundable. Stakes will not be returned on winning bets placed with Free Bets.
14. Free Bets cannot be redeemed on any other online product or event including other Football events.
15. Redeemed Free Bets will not count toward qualification to view streamed events.
16. Free Bets do not count towards qualifying for any other promotional offers.
17. Bets placed on Ladbrokes Exchange do not qualify for the promotion.
18. Ladbrokes reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude individual customers from this and other promotions, including money back and Free Bet offers.
19. Ladbrokes accepts no responsibility for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during the promotion.
20. Offer is open to customers living in the UK and Republic of Ireland only.
21. Ladbrokes may determine at its sole discretion whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate.
22. In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions, Ladbrokes reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion.
23. The promoter is Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered in Gibraltar, number 44, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing