Having played for eight different clubs and costing around £45m in combined transfer fees, 33-year-old Peter Crouch finally seems content with life, having pledged his commitment to current club Stoke City.
The former Tottenham trainee is very keen to extend his stay at the club: “I would like to stay here for a long time. I enjoy playing for Stoke, I’m loving it here and long may that continue.”
Crouch is a 6/1 shot to open the scoring against Swansea when Stoke make a return to Premier League action.
Even if prolific is not a word often associated with ‘two-meter Peter’ he has always managed to supply the odd wonder strike or crucial goal and here we’ve celebrated his finest efforts for club(s) and country:
5. Crouchy tucks a way a tidy volley for England against Croatia
4. After returning to his boyhood club Tottenham, Crouch heads home the goal which seals them a spot in the Champions League group stages for the first time
3. Playing for Liverpool, Crouch delivers this spectacular flying volley v Bolton
2. Again in a Liverpool shirt, Crouch lands this similarly athletic scissor-kick in the Champions League against Galatasaray
1. Immortalised in the credits for the current Match of the Day programme, this volley is the stuff of dreams for Stoke
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing.
Fancy a flutter? Sign up today to claim up to £100 in free bets.