Arsenal host Manchester United at the Emirates for what’s sure to be another classic Super Sunday showdown between these old Premier League rivals.
Both sides need the points if they’re to have any hope of making it into the top four by the end of the campaign.
And with so much at stake we could well see Arsene Wenger and Jose Mourinho’s respective teams cancel each other out.
However, should that happen we’ve got you covered with this bumper concession…
Get Money Back if Arsenal v Manchester United ends in a draw!*
If the Arsenal v Man Utd match on Sunday 7th May ends as a draw, we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
These sides drew 1-1 at Old Trafford in the reverse fixture. And should we see another stalemate you’ll get Money Back as a free bet on selected markets!
Click here for the latest Arsenal v Man United odds.
1. If the Arsenal v Man Utd match on Sunday 7th May ends as a draw, we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets.
2. Available to new and existing Online & Mobile customers. The offer does not apply to bets placed through Shops, Telebetting, BetStation or the Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refunds will not apply to any Multiple bets.
4. Offer applies to bets placed for Arsenal v Man Utd on the following markets before kick-off: Correct Score, First Goalscorer & Half-Time/Full-Time.
5. Any bet placed on an eligible market from 08:00 Thursay 4th May 2017 will qualify for the refund if the Arsenal v Man Utd match on Sunday 7th May ends as a draw.
6. Offer applies to bets placed before kick-off of Arsenal v Man Utd at 4.00pm on Sunday 7th May. Bets placed in-play do not count.
7. Refunds apply to the first losing bet on each market, up to £/€25 per customer. Subsequent bets on the same market(s) will not count towards the offer.
8. Refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are then valid for 7 days.
9. The offer is open to Online & Mobile customers betting in £/€, or currency equivalent.
10. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bet offers – see here.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing