It’s been a long wait but the Premier League returns this weekend and the fixture list has thrown up a cracker between Arsenal and Manchester City.
The title might be beyond both teams now but the race for the top four is still very much alive.
Neither side can afford to lose Sunday’s crunch clash. And we’re offering you another huge concession should the Gunners and Sky Blues cancel each other out.
Get Money Back if Arsenal v Manchester City ends in a draw!*
If the Arsenal v Man City match on Sunday 2 April ends as a draw we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
Two of the pair’s previous three Premier League meetings at the Emirates have ended with honours even.
And with the hosts desperately in need of reversing an alarming slide, it’d be little surprise to see Arsenal step up and match Pep Guardiola’s free-scoring visitors.
However you’re calling it, bet with us and get something back should these two heavyweights end up sharing the spoils.
Click here for the latest Arsenal v Man City odds.
1. If the Arsenal v Man City match on Sunday 2 April ends as a draw we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets.
2. Available to new and existing Online and Mobile customers. The offer does not apply to bets placed through Shops, Telebetting, BetStation or the Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refunds will not apply to any Multiple bets.
4. Offer applies to bets placed for Arsenal v Man City on the following markets before kick-off: Correct Score, First Goalscorer & Half-Time/Full-Time.
5. Any bet placed on an eligible market from 08:00 Friday 31st March will qualify for the refund if the Arsenal v Man City match on Sunday 2nd April ends as a draw.
6. Offer applies to bets placed before kick-off of Arsenal v Man City. Bets placed in-play do not count.
7. Refunds apply to the first losing bet on each market, up to £/€25 per customer. Subsequent bets on the same market(s) will not count towards the offer.
8. Refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are then valid for 7 days.
9. The offer is open to Digital customers betting in £/€ or currency equivalent.
10. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bet offers – see here.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing