This weekend’s Premier League action gets underway with a fascinating encounter between the last two champions. Chelsea host Leicester City at Stamford Bridge, but which side can put an end to their recent problems?
The hosts have lost two of their last three fixtures, while boss Antonio Conte saw his odds of becoming the next Premier League manager to leave tumble this week.
As for Leicester, they head to west London having lost each of their three away games so far.
The reigning champions have already conceded 10 times on their travels – they only let in 18 in total last season – and will face N’Golo Kante for the first time since the midfield star moved to the capital in the summer.
Last season’s trip to the Bridge saw Leicester handed the Guard of Honour, but this time around there’ll be no such deference.
The Foxes haven’t won in 10 visits to the Bridge, a run stretching back to September 2000. Claudio Ranieri was in the crowd that day, and became Chelsea boss less than 24 hours later.
But back to the present, and one thing we can realistically expect to see here are goals, and many of them.
Conte’s men have only kept two clean sheets this term, while Leicester have netted in all of their away games, leading the 21/10 on Chelsea to win and both teams to score a very tempting option.
Six of the Blues fixtures have seen over 2.5 goals, while the same can be said for five of Leicester’s league ties.
After a frustrating year in front of goal last term, Diego Costa is leading the top goalscorer race this time around.
Ranieri once tried, and failed, to sign Conte when he was manager of Fiorentina, but now in opposing dugouts, will the Tinkerman be outfoxed once again on the road?
Plus, having a bet on the big Saturday lunch-time game?
Bet £20 In-Play on Chelsea v Leicester and get a free £10 In-Play Bet on Middlesbrough v Watford!*
Mobile or Tablet only. Minimum odds of 1/2. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
1. Place a bet of £/€20 or more in-play on Chelsea v Leicester City (KO 12:30) on Saturday 15th October at minimum odds of 1/2. You will then receive a free IN-PLAY bet of £/€10 to redeem on Middlesbrough v Watford (Sunday 16th October, KO 13:30).
2. In-play bets that are Cashed Out will not qualify for the offer.
3. Provided you place a Single in-play bet of £/€20 or more on Chelsea v Leicester City which meets the qualifying criteria, you will then receive the £/€10 free bet, regardless of other in-play bets placed on the game.
4. Offer is available to new and existing MOBILE OR TABLET CUSTOMERS ONLY. Offer does NOT apply to customers betting online, through sms, via telephone or to shop customers.
5. Only one in-play free bet value issued of £/€10. One per customer.
6. The £/€10 free bet will be paid into your account at the kick-off of Middlesbrough v Watford.
7. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in this promotion.
8. Void bets do not count.
9. Bets placed with Free Bets do not count towards the offer.
10. Free Bets can be redeemed through Online, Mobile or Telebetting.
11. The Free Bet can only be redeemed on an in-play bet on Middlesbrough v Watford.
12. Free Bets must be used in their entirety as a Win Single and cannot be split into multiple stakes. A Free Bet cannot be partially redeemed. If you attempt to place a bet for a lesser total stake than the value of your Free Bet, the remaining value of the Free Bet will be void.
13. Free Bets are non-refundable. Stakes will not be returned on winning bets placed with Free Bets.
14. Free Bets cannot be redeemed on any other online product or event including other Football events.
15. Redeemed Free Bets will not count toward qualification to view streamed events.
16. Free Bets do not count towards qualifying for any other promotional offers.
17. Bets placed on Ladbrokes Exchange do not qualify for the promotion.
18. Ladbrokes reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude individual customers from this and other promotions, including money back and Free Bet offers.
19. Ladbrokes accepts no responsibility for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during the promotion.
20. Offer is open to customers living in the UK and Republic of Ireland only.
21. Ladbrokes may determine at its sole discretion whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate.
22. In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions, Ladbrokes reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion.
23. The promoter is Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered in Gibraltar, number 44, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.
PLEASE BET RESPONSIBLY. gambleaware.co.uk
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing