England are back on the road to Russia this week with Gareth Southgate’s Three Lions first up against Malta at Wembley.
Having taken the three points in Slovakia the hosts will be looking to build up a head of steam in their World Cup qualifying pool.
And as the FA’s official bookmaker we’re pulling out all the stops ahead of this Group F clash…
Get Money Back if Malta score against England!*
*If the England v Malta match on Saturday 8 October ends with Malta scoring against England we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets. Offer applies to Correct Score and First Player to Score bets placed prior to kick-off.*
England have won all three of their previous meetings with Malta but it’s worth noting that Pietro Ghedin’s men have scored in each of their last three games.
And they were on target when these sides last met at the Ta’Qali National Stadium in 2000.
So, whether you’re backing a repeat of that eventual 2-1 victory or Wayne Rooney to net first, you can place your bets with us safe in the knowledge that should the visitors get on the scoresheet we’ve got you covered.
1. If the England v Malta match on Saturday 8 October ends with Malta scoring against England we will refund losing bets on that match (as detailed in term 4) up to £/€25 per market, as Free Bets.
2. Available to new and existing Online, Mobile, Tablet, SMS and Shop customers excluding shops in Scotland. The offer does not apply to bets placed through Telebetting, BetStation, the Ladbrokes Exchange or shops located in Scotland.
3. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refunds will not apply to any Multiple bets.
4. Offer applies to bets placed for England v Malta on the following markets before kick-off: Correct Score and First Player to score.
5. Any bet placed on an eligible market from 08:00 Wednesday 5 October 2016 will qualify for the refund if the England v Malta match on Saturday 8 October ends with Malta scoring a goal against England.
6. Offer applies to bets placed before kick-off of England v Malta at 5pm on Saturday 8 October. Bets placed in-play do not count.
7. Refunds for Online and Mobile customers apply to the first losing bet on each market, up to £/€25 per customer. Subsequent bets on the same market(s) will not count towards the offer.
8. Online, Mobile, and SMS free bet refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are then valid for 7 days.
9. Shop customers can have more than one Free Bet refund per market but the total amount of the Free Bet will not exceed £/€25 per customer per market.
10. In shops, the Free Bet will be issued when the losing receipt is presented at the counter and will be valid for 7 days.
11. The offer is open to Retail and Digital customers betting in £/€, or currency equivalent.
12. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bet offers – see here.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing