The time is almost upon us for Arsenal and Aston Villa to go head to head at Wembley with the hope of getting their hands on the FA Cup.
We’ve seen some titanic tussles on the hallowed turf as the game’s oldest competition comes to a close in front of packed crowds.
And with history comes memories, and with memories comes stats and facts, something that our very own Professor loves nothing more than getting stuck into.
Ladbrokes’ brainbox has been using his infinite wisdom and knowledge to put together a little test of your FA Cup knowledge.
How will you fare?
1. What was special about the last FA Cup final Aston Villa contested?
It was the last one to be played at the ‘old’ Wembley
2. Who played in goal for Aston Villa in that match, in between representing different clubs on three other occasions in the final?
3. What was the score when these two met in the fourth round of the competition two years ago?
Arsenal came back from 2-0 down to win 3-2
4. Both sides have featured a Colombian player on their way to Wembley. Name them.
David Ospina and Carlos Sanchez
5. What have Aston Villa done only once in their five matches en route to the final?
Scored in the first half
6. Since the FA Cup final returned to Wembley, which player has scored the most goals in the decider?
Didier Drogba – Four goals
7. Who were the last side to beat Arsenal in 90 minutes in the FA Cup?
Blackburn in a 1-0 victory in the Fifth Round in 2013
8. Which Scandinavian is the only player to score in FA Cup finals in two different years for Arsenal?
9. Which current Villa player has already picked up a winners’ medal with Arsenal?
10. Which player is the only remaining Villan to start in the club’s last Wembley final in 2005?
11. Arsene Wenger has got the better of four British managers in FA Cup finals. Can you name them?
Steve Bruce (2014), Sir Alex Ferguson (2005), Gordon Strachan (2003), Kenny Dalglish (1998)
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing.
Fancy a flutter? Sign up today to claim up to £25 in free bets.