The Emirates FA Cup Semi-Finals take centre stage this weekend with the highly-anticipated clash between Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur headlining on Saturday 22 April.
These fierce London rivals are currently the top teams in the country and all the ingredients are there for a cup thriller at Wembley.
And as the official betting partner of the FA, we’ve come up with an extra special offer ahead of the game.
Pick a side and sign-up for an account today…
NEW ONLINE AND MOBILE CUSTOMERS
Get Chelsea to win @ 12/1
Get Tottenham to win @ 14/1
New Ladbrokes Online & Mobile customers. Simply register today, deposit a minimum of £5, and then place your first bet as a single bet of up to £5 on either Chelsea to beat Tottenham (12/1) OR Tottenham to beat Chelsea (14/1). The bet on the Match Winner applies to 90 minutes play only. Extra time and penalty shoot-outs do not count if played. If the bet loses, we will refund your stake up to £/€5 as a free bet, paid into your account within 24 hours. Winning bets will be settled at the standard price and the additional winnings from the enhanced price paid into your account within 24 hours. The extra winnings will be paid in Free Bet tokens. See below for Full Terms and Conditions.
So, which way will this contest go?
In terms of recent meetings, Mauricio Pochettino’s Lilywhites ran out 2-0 winners when these sides last met at the turn of the year.
However, Chelsea handed Spurs a 5-1 drubbing in their previous FA Cup encounter back in 2012 and have only suffered two defeats in the last 16 meetings.
Whichever way you’e leaning, sign-up today and get incredible enhanced odds on your chosen team or your Money Back as free bet if your pick lets you down!
Click here to sign-up and for the latest Chelsea v Tottenham odds.
1. New Ladbrokes Online & Mobile customers: Simply register today, deposit a minimum of £5, and then place your first bet as a single bet of up to £5 on either Chelsea to beat Tottenham (12/1) OR Tottenham to beat Chelsea (14/1). The bet on the Match Winner applies to 90 minutes play only. Extra time and penalty shoot-outs do not count if played.
2. Bets placed in accordance with the terms and conditions will be eligible for the enhanced odds of 12/1 for Chelsea to win the game OR 14/1 for Tottenham to win the game. Maximum one qualifying bet per customer.
3. If the bet loses, we will refund your stake up to £/€5 as a free bet, paid into your account within 24 hours.
4. The bet applies to 90 minutes only. Extra time and penalty shoot-outs do not count.
5. This offer is available from 08:00 Friday 21st April until kick off of Chelsea v Tottenham at 5.15pm on Saturday 22nd April.
6. The offer is not available through Telebetting, Text Betting, Ladbrokes Exchange or in Ladbrokes shops.
7. Customers that have an existing Online account with Ladbrokes do not qualify for this promotion.
8. We cannot accept new customers from, or offer this promotion in, certain countries – see here for Restricted Territories.
9. Winning bets will be settled at the standard price and the additional winnings from the enhanced price paid into your account within 24 hours. The extra winnings will be paid in Free Bet tokens.
10. Free Bets can be redeemed through Online or Mobile only.
11. Free Bets must be used in their entirety as a Win Single on any sport and cannot be split into multiple stakes. A Free Bet cannot be partially redeemed. If you attempt to place a bet for a lesser total stake than the value of your Free Bet, the remaining value of the Free Bet will be void.
12. Free Bets are non-refundable. Stakes will not be returned on winning bets placed with Free Bets.
13. Free Bets cannot be redeemed on any other online product; Poker, Casino, Live Casino, Games, Bingo, Lottos, Virtuals, Slots, Exchange or be used to fund Tote or Pool bets.
14. Redeemed Free Bets will not count toward qualification to view streamed events.
15. Free Bets do not count towards qualifying for any other promotional offers.
17. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in any Ladbrokes promotion.
18. Ladbrokes accepts no responsibility for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during the promotion.
19. Ladbrokes reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude individual customers from any Ladbrokes promotions, including Money Back and Free Bet offers.
20. Ladbrokes may determine, at its discretion, whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate.
21. If the terms of the offer are breached or there is evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, enhanced payments, Free Bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, Ladbrokes reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus.
22. In addition Ladbrokes reserves the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, Free Bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer’s identity prior to us crediting any free bet or offer to their account.
23. In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions Ladbrokes reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion.
24. The promoter is Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered in Gibraltar, number 44, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing