The Champions League final is upon us with Juventus and Real Madrid ready to take centre stage when they meet at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff this Saturday.
Before them lies the biggest prize in world club football and both sides will believe they have the ammunition at their disposal to lift the trophy.
And ahead of kick-off we’re offering a huge boost on two potential match-winners…
NEW ONLINE AND MOBILE CUSTOMERS
Get Ronaldo OR Higuain to score @ 25/1!*
New Ladbrokes Online & Mobile customers: Simply register today, deposit a minimum of £/€5, and then place your first bet as a single bet of £/€1 on Ronaldo or Higuain to score in 90 minutes(25/1) in the Juventus V Real Madrid Champions League Final on Saturday 3rd June. If the bet loses, we will refund your stake up to £/€1 as a free bet, paid into your account within 24 hours. Winning bets will be settled at the standard price and the additional winnings from the enhanced price paid into your account within 24 hours. The extra winnings will be paid in Free Bet tokens. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
Cristiano Ronaldo alone has netted 10 times so far in this season’s competition, at a staggering rate of 111 minutes per goal.
Meanwhile, Gonzalo Higuain has scored 32 times in all competitions this term, including a brace in Juve’s semi-final first leg against Monaco.
And if you fancy either man to get on the scoresheet then make sure you don’t miss out.
Even if both fail to net you’ll get your Money Back as a free bet!
Click here to sign-up and for the latest Juventus v Real Madrid odds.
1. New Ladbrokes Online & Mobile customers: Simply register today, deposit a minimum of £/€5, and then place your first bet as a single bet of £/€1 on Ronaldo or Higuain to score in 90 minutes(25/1) in the Juventus V Real Madrid Champions League Final on Saturday 3rd June.
2. Bets placed in accordance with the terms and conditions will be eligible for the enhanced odds of 25/1 for Ronaldo or Higuain to score in 90 minutes in the Champions League Final. Maximum one qualifying bet per customer.
3. If the bet loses, we will refund your stake up to £/€1 as a free bet, paid into your account within 24 hours.
4. This offer is available from 5pm on Wednesday 31st May 2017 until kick off of Juventus V Real Madrid on Saturday 3rd June 2017.
5. The offer is not available through Telebetting, Text Betting, Ladbrokes Exchange or in Ladbrokes shops.
6. Customers that have an existing Online account with Ladbrokes do not qualify for this promotion.
7. We cannot accept new customers from, or offer this promotion in, certain countries – see here for Restricted Territories.
8. Winning bets will be settled at the standard price and the additional winnings from the enhanced price paid into your account within 24 hours. The extra winnings will be paid in Free Bet tokens.
9. Free Bets can be redeemed through Online or Mobile only.
10. Free Bets must be used in their entirety as a Win Single on any sport and cannot be split into multiple stakes. A Free Bet cannot be partially redeemed. If you attempt to place a bet for a lesser total stake than the value of your Free Bet, the remaining value of the Free Bet will be void.
11. Free Bets are non-refundable. Stakes will not be returned on winning bets placed with Free Bets.
12. Free Bets cannot be redeemed on any other online product; Poker, Casino, Live Casino, Games, Bingo, Lottos, Virtuals, Slots, Exchange or be used to fund Tote or Pool bets.
13. Redeemed Free Bets will not count toward qualification to view streamed events.
14. Free Bets do not count towards qualifying for any other promotional offers.
15. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in any Ladbrokes promotion.
16. Ladbrokes accepts no responsibility for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during the promotion.
17. Ladbrokes reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude individual customers from any Ladbrokes promotions, including Money Back and Free Bet offers.
18. Ladbrokes may determine, at its discretion, whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate.
19. If the terms of the offer are breached or there is evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, enhanced payments, Free Bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, Ladbrokes reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus.
20. In addition Ladbrokes reserves the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, Free Bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer’s identity prior to us crediting any free bet or offer to their account.
21. In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions Ladbrokes reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion.
22. The promoter is Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered in Gibraltar, number 44, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing