Few would have called it, but equally few would now argue that India and Pakistan don’t deserve to be in this year’s ICC Champions Trophy Final.
We make India 2/5 favourites for victory at the Oval, with Pakistan the 2/1 underdogs.
And if the match is anything like their famous 2007 T20 World Cup Final showdown, then we’re all in for a treat.
India have been strong with the bat, while Pakistan have done their damage with the ball.
Rohit Sharma hit an excellent 123 not out in India’s semi-final win over Bangladesh, and he’s 3/1 to top-score for his nation again.
But Virat Kohli is our traders’ favourite at 11/4 to hit India’s most runs, while 4/1 says he’s named does so in an India victory.
As for the bowlers, nobody has claimed more wickets than Pakistan’s Hasan Ali.
The fast bowler claimed Jonny Bairstow, captain Eoin Morgan and Ben Stokes to destroy England’s hopes in the semi-finals, and as 11/4 favourite to be top wicket-taker for his country in the final.
It’s 17/20 India put on a first-wicket stand of 33 runs or more, while the same price is on offer for Pakistan’s opening partnership to last 28 runs or better.
Plus, we’re offering you an incredible concession on this showpiece final…
Get Money Back if your team loses but a player scores a century!*
Place a single match bet on an ICC Champions Trophy fixture, and if a player from your team scores a century we will refund your stake as a free bet up to £/€50 if your team loses the match. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
1. Place a single match bet on an ICC Champions Trophy fixture, and if a player from your team scores a century we will refund your stake as a free bet up to £/€50 if your team loses the match.
2. Available to new and existing Online and Mobile customers only. The offer does not apply to bets placed through Shops, Telebetting, BetStation or the Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. Offer is available on all matches in the ICC Champions Trophy between Thursday 1st June and Sunday 18th June 2017.
4. To be eligible for a refund of up to £/€50, your selection must have lost the fixture and any player from your selected team must successfully record a minimum of 100 runs.
5. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refunds will not apply to any Multiple bets.
6. Offer applies to Match Betting from 9am the day prior to the match only.
7. Only bets placed prior to the scheduled start of play are eligible for this promotion. Bets placed in play do not count.
8. Free bet refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are then valid for 7 days.
9. Refunds for Online and Mobile customers apply to the first losing bet on the Match Betting market, up to £/€50 per customer. Subsequent bets on the same market will not count towards the offer.
10. The offer is open to Digital customers betting in £/€, or currency equivalent.
11. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bet offers – see here.
PLEASE BET RESPONSIBLY. gambleaware.co.uk
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing