It’s so far, so good for England in their quest to win this year’s ICC Champions Trophy.
It’s gone so well in fact, that Eoin Morgan’s men are already into the semi-finals with one group game still to go.
And that gives the Three Lions’ skipper plenty of options.
Morgan can either chop and change his squad, to rest some players while giving a chance to others, or he can stick with his main team and build momentum.
But of course, their final group game is against the old enemy from Down Under, Australia.
Plus, there are just six months now before the next Ashes series.
And all of this is going on while Cricket Australia are embroiled in a tense contract dispute with the Australia Cricketers’ Association.
The Baggy Greens have endured a tough tournament so far, with both of their matches against New Zealand and Bangladesh hampered by the weather.
However, they were saved by the rain against the Black Caps, while hindered against Bangladesh, so it evens itself out.
But it does men they need to get something from this clash at Edgbaston to ensure they progress to the semi-finals.
Our traders can’t call it though, with 10/11 available on each an England or Australia win.
We can be far more confident in the performance of Joe Root, however.
The Test skipper has been England’s star man once again this summer, with a superb 133 not out in the opener against Bangladesh, before a vital 64 from 65 balls against New Zealand.
It’s 11/4 he top scores for Morgan’s side for the third ODI in a row, while 6/1 he does so in an England victory.
Alex Hales has been in great form too, with a 95 helping to see off Bangladesh, before a similarly stylish 56 against New Zealand. Hales is 7/2 to top score.
But it’s Jason Roy who can really use this opportunity. The England opener has come under fire in recent weeks, but is 9/2 to turn it all around and be the side’s top scorer on Saturday.
Plus, we’re offering you an incredible concession on the group stage closer…
Get Money Back if your team loses but a player scores a century!*
Place a single match bet on an ICC Champions Trophy fixture, and if a player from your team scores a century we will refund your stake as a free bet up to £/€50 if your team loses the match. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
- Place a single match bet on an ICC Champions Trophy fixture, and if a player from your team scores a century we will refund your stake as a free bet up to £/€50 if your team loses the match.
- Available to new and existing Online and Mobile customers only. The offer does not apply to bets placed through Shops, Telebetting, BetStation or the Ladbrokes Exchange.
- Offer is available on all matches in the ICC Champions Trophy between Thursday 1st June and Sunday 18th June 2017.
- To be eligible for a refund of up to £/€50, your selection must have lost the fixture and any player from your selected team must successfully record a minimum of 100 runs.
- Offer applies to Single bets only. Refunds will not apply to any Multiple bets.
- Offer applies to Match Betting from 9am the day prior to the match only.
- Only bets placed prior to the scheduled start of play are eligible for this promotion. Bets placed in play do not count.
- Free bet refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are then valid for 7 days.
- Refunds for Online and Mobile customers apply to the first losing bet on the Match Betting market, up to £/€50 per customer. Subsequent bets on the same market will not count towards the offer.
- The offer is open to Digital customers betting in £/€, or currency equivalent.
- For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bet offers – seehere.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing