Between them Floyd Mayweather Jr and Manny Pacquiao lay claim to just one knockout this decade.
Both men have shown a penchant for going the distance and letting their superior wok rate and accuracy tell over 12 rounds of late.
But as the two pound-for-pound kings finally clash the boxing world would like nothing more than to see an emphatic win.
And as part of Ladbrokes’ Knockout Saturday the odds are being enhanced for anyone looking to back either fighter to win by stoppage.
Between 10am and 10pm on the day of the fight the bookmaker will be releasing hourly Price Boosts on Round Betting.
So, if you think Mayweather is going to strike early with a first round KO be sure to have eyes on the Ladbrokes site at 10am.
Fancy PacMan to come good in the latter rounds? Then check back in through the afternoon and evening to make sure you don’t miss out on the round you’re looking for.
Knockout Saturday isn’t just about proceedings in Las Vegas however, with host of other top notch sporting action taking place throughout the day and Ladbrokes has got you covered in that respect too.
A whole host of special markets have been released for the culmination of the Championship season, action from the top flight and the 2000 Guineas.
From 8am on Saturday you can make the most from any of the following special markets.
- Mayweather, Gleneagles, Manchester United and Toulon all to win
- Pacquiao, to win, Gleneagles to win, Watford to win the Championship and Chelsea to win the Premier League.
- Mayweather to win on points and Manchester United to beat West Brom by 2 or more goals
Pacquaio to win and Gleneagles to place in the 2000 Guineas
- Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight to go the distance and Manchester United to score after 80 minutes
- All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing.
- Fancy a flutter? Sign up today to claim up to £25 in free bets.