The IBF world welterweight title clash between Kell Brook and Errol Spence Jr takes place at Bramall Lane this Saturday night with boxing punters set to get stuck into an intriguing match-up.
And ahead of the big fight in Sheffield we’re offering you the chance to get even more from the main event.
If you’re having a bet we’ll Double Your Winnings…
DOUBLE YOUR WINNINGS!
We’ll Double Your Winnings if your chosen fighter wins between rounds 1-6!*
Offer only applies to the first winning bet placed on the Fight Winner market. Bets placed on other markets such as groups of rounds or round betting do not count. Qualifying customers will be paid their extra winnings as a free bet up to a maximum of £/€50. First bet only. Singles Only. See below for full Terms and Conditions.
Spence Jr heads into this contest as the 8/13 favourite to wrestle the belt from Brook’s grasp.
But if you wanted to stick £40 on ‘The Special One’ at 11/8 you’d get your £95 return and an extra £50 Free Bet if Brook gets the job done in rounds 1-6.
Whatever corner you’re, in make sure you bet with us to Double Your Winnings if your pick secures an early victory!
1. Place a single bet on the Fight Winner market of the Kell Brook v Errol Spence Jr fight on Saturday 27th May and if your chosen fighter wins during rounds 1-6 we’ll double your winnings up to £/€50 (stake excluded).
2. Offer is available to new and existing online & mobile customers betting on the Kell Brook v Errol Spence Jr fight. The offer does not apply to Shop bets, Telebetting, BetStation or the Ladbrokes Exchange.
3. Offer applies to Single bets only. Refund will not apply to any multiple bets.
4. Offer only applies to the first winning bet placed on the Fight Winner market. Bets placed on other markets such as groups of rounds or round betting do not count.
5. Qualifying customers will be paid their extra winnings as a free bet up to a maximum of £/€50
6. For bets placed through Ladbrokes.com or Ladbrokes Mobile the offer is restricted to one refund per customer (first bet placed) to a maximum of £/€50 per customer.
7. Offer applies to bets placed from 8am on Friday 26th May until the start of the fight. Bets placed in-play do not count.
8. Void bets do not count.
9. Bets that have been cashed out do not count
10. Bets placed with free bets do not count towards the offer
11. Online & Mobile, free bet refunds will be credited within 24 hours and are then valid for 7 days.
12. Free bet stake is not returned on winning free bets. Ladbrokes rules apply.
13. Free Bets must be used in their entirety as a Win Single and cannot be split into multiple stakes. A Free Bet cannot be partially redeemed. If you attempt to place a bet for a lesser total stake than the value of your Free Bet, the remaining value of the Free Bet will be void.
14. Free Bets are non-refundable. Stakes will not be returned on winning bets placed with Free Bets.
15. The offer is open to Digital customers betting in £/€, or currency equivalent.
16. For general terms and conditions relating to Free Bet offers – see here. 17. Ladbrokes reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude individual customers from this and other promotions, including money back and Free Bet offers.
All Odds and Markets are correct as of the date of publishing